Dentalman explains that we need to brush our teeth twice a day. But for some people, more is required to prevent a toothache (i.e. tooth decay and gum disease).
If you are a person who dreads going to the dentist because every time you go, you need to have a filling, then we can help you.
At The Dentists we test your bacteria levels and if required, you can start using a product that will help to lower your bacteria rating and improve your oral health.
Related Healthy Teeth Articles
- The importance of oral health
- Fluoride and the sugar tax proposal
- Tooth Abscesses
- Mercury Detox books
- Healthy diet for healthy teeth
- Mercury amalgam removal query
- What is Biological Dentistry?
- How much does it cost?
- The Adolescent and Dentistry
- Are mercury amalgam fillings safe?
- What is a Mercury Free – Mercury Safe Dental Practice?
- Tomorrows Dentistry Today
- Dentalman and friends – Louise gets a toothache
- How Good Oral Health Promotes Longevity
- What Is Micro Dentistry
- Dental Expenses