We are Mercury Free and Mercury Safe dental practice at The Dentists, Taradale, Napier. We use the latest technology to give you a healthy smile. Our Mission is to provide modern state of the art dentistry, using up to date technology and materials. To provide you with knowledge, empowering you to keep your teeth for life. We wish to provide you with stress free dentistry.
12 Reasons Why You Should Choose The Dentalman
- We are Mercury Free (No silver mercury amalgam fillings are placed in your precious teeth) and mercury safe (we remove mercury amalgam fillings using safe protocols). We use a combination of long term composites, Porcelain and occasionally gold.
- Highest standards of infection control.
- Keeping up to date with State of The Art technologies.
- Keeping up to date with Dental Education by attending Dental courses and conferences worldwide.
- Centre for Microdentistry – we use air abrasion and dental lasers for your comfort. Read more…here or download brochure here
- Centre for LaserBrite Teeth Bleaching.
- Excellence and personal respect is our unconditional commitment to each and every patient who seeks treatment in our centre.
- We will introduce you to the exciting world of cosmetic Dentistry (and beautiful porcelain crowns in one appointment – download brochure here).
- We listen to you, and work with you to attain the best possible results.
- We keep up to date with modern materials, techniques and technologies (including decay prevention – download brochure here).
- Intra venous sedation is available for nervous patients.
- Easy Free parking.
We are dedicated to making your dental care as comfortable and convenient as possible. We pride ourselves on developing warm and personal relationships with each of our patients. Our practice recognizes that each patient’s needs and care may be different. We look forward to working with you – as a team – for your maximum good health and well-being. Quality, comprehensive and gentle dentistry that maximizes your good health.
COMPREHENSIVE DENTAL CARE
- Our philosophy that looks at the whole person and how their oral health contributes to the quality of the entire person.
- Our goal is to treat the entire mouth efficiently and comfortably.
- Our team is prevention oriented.